Discovering your passion is like embarking on a fun adventure. It's not about finding something once and for all, but more like exploring what makes you happy and excited. Your passion is the stuff that makes your heart beat a little faster and brings a big smile to your face. So, let's dive into the journey of figuring out what lights up your world and makes every day a little brighter!
Below are 10 Questions you can ask yourself to help you get started. You may want to grab a piece of paper and something to write with. Find a quiet spot and allow yourself time to truly immerse yourself in your answers. Be sure not to censor your answers, but allow yourself to have fun as if you're beginning a new adventure.
1) When you were a kid, what did you like to do? What stories were you drawn to?
2) What do you find yourself researching or reading about in your free time?
3) If you could spend a day or a week doing anything, what would it be?
4) What topics or subjects could you talk about for hours without getting bored?
5) What types of activities do you engage in where you feel a strong sense of accomplishment?
6) What would you regret not having tried or pursued if you were looking back on your life?
7) If you were to make a homemade gift, what would it be? What would it involve?
8) The closest I come to a runner's high is when I'm ___________________________________.
9) If you won first prize in a competition, what would it be for?
10) I am the go-to person when my friends need help with _____________________________.
So, go ahead, keep exploring, and remember that your passion is like a treasure that you discover a bit more of every day. Embrace the journey, enjoy the ride, and let your passion be the guiding star that adds joy to your life!